This was the sewing project I did for my friend to rescue her chairs. The chair is still in good condition except for its seat area, as you can see the leather cover is slightly ripped. She needed a cover to protect them as her kids like to explore they might use the chairs as their creativity project and causing further damage 🙂
First I made the template for the areas that have curve, drew it on large paper (this one was large shopping bag). Then I transferred the template onto the fabric. For the straight sided area I just measured and drew it directly onto the fabric. Next step was to sew all the pieces together. Didn’t take much time as I initially thought, really enjoyed making them.