Honeycomb Blanket – part 2, finalPosted: October 22, 2012
Finally I finished the blanket!!! After hours of hours stitching, it’s done 🙂
1. Stitch the fabric to follow paper template shape. I didn’t pierce through the paper, other tutorial suggested it, I think leaving the paper clean will save time when we want to remove it.
2. Stitch link the pieces.
4. Put the big pieces together as desired.
5. Stitch link all big pieces. This is the picture from the back, you can see the paper templates.
6. Remove the paper templates.
7. I forgot to document the process of putting the cotton batting, the border and back liner, sorry 😦 …